Thursday, February 14, 2013

What I Spend My Money On

Mostly, I just spend my money on clothes. I love online shopping, and I'm the first to admit that I'm a little addicted. Once in a while, I just go online and buy new clothes to go with the seasons. Technically, I don't spend my money because my mom makes me put my money in the bank, but I spend my parents money. You can't take away my shopping.



Other than clothes, I don't really spend my money on anything, but if I could, I would buy headphones. I want a pair of sparkly Beatz, and I also want an Iphone. Later in high school, I might get an Iphone, but probably not. I spend my money on candy too. My favorite kind of candy is sour Skittles, but I really like any type of sour candy.

6 comments:

  1. I buy a lot of clothes too! I wouldn't say I'm addicted, but I definitely love shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love buying clothes. I also buy a lot of candy. Those are also the only two things that I spend my money on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love buying clothes online! I also want a new phone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree I think all girls love buying clothes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. an untrue stereotype, ALL girls do not like buying clothes!

      Delete